Mini Lush Haul!

published on Saturday 30 August 2014


The other day my Dad decided to surprise me with some Lush goodies, which is lovely as I haven't really been to Lush in a while! (My obsession has sadly faded a little, oops.) Both products I received I have never actually tried before, which is even better. 
(I'm not too sure if this counts as a haul, but I'll call it that anyway!)

The first thing I got was The Olive Branch shower gel - going to be a typical blogger/vlogger and just say 'THIS SMELLS AMAZING!!!' because it really does. The scent is to me is the typical Lush scent (You know when you walk into a Lush store and are taken over by that scent? Yep, its that one!), mixed with a herbal fragrance. This to me just smells like heaven and I absolutely love it! 

As you can see from the picture, there are two layers which Lush advises to be shaken together to get the best out of the shower gel.
I always love Lush shower gels and have tried many over the years, so can't wait to try this one and see how it goes, especially with all the gorgeous ingredients that are in this bottle of goodness!

The next product is a bath bomb called Granny Takes a Dip! The reasoning behind my Dad getting this one for me is a boutique that was opened in the 60's. With my Dad being a total hippy, he clearly loved the idea of this and bought it! I'm so happy he did because wow, this smells amazing. The smell to me is on the side of citrus, however has an element of a powdery scent too!

I've browsed online for pictures of the bath bomb in action as I haven't used it yet, and it looks amazing! Might even be a contender to my favourite Twilight bath bomb!

I'm so happy I have some new Lush products to try, its been a while and I always love trying new things!

Have you tried any of these products? What did you think?
Do you have an all time favourite Lush product? Let me know, because I'd love to get back into Lush and give it a go!

Thanks for reading,
 

Post a Comment