All Time Favourite Lush Product

published on Friday 8 August 2014


Lush has been my favourite bath and body brand for years now - ever since the beginning of my Lush journey in around 2009/10 with the Honey Bee bath bomb. 

However, my love for Lush was extended even more when Twilight was released.
Lush bath bombs are known for their strong scents and patterns in the bath tub -  Twilight is different though. I believe Twilight is the only bath bomb with a bubble bar that is also inside, meaning not only does it give a gorgeous colour and effect that all Lush bath bombs give, but fills your tub with a crazy amount of bubbles too!

When fully fizzed, this bath bomb gives a gorgeous effect (sadly I don't have a picture!) of a pink, blue and  purple galaxy sky which looks simply amazing and makes the bath water a gorgeous consistency, full of oils and fab ingredients. This itself makes it hands down my favourite bath bomb.

 However, we have to talk about the scent. To me, this smells a mix of lavender and vanilla, which is definitely one of my favourite scents. The scent makes the joys of bathtime even more relaxing and is great to use just before bed to wind down and relax.

I'd definitely recommend this for any Lush virgins (I had to say that) or even any experienced Lushies to try out if you haven't before! The smell is one thing, but just see how amazing it'll make your bath water and you'll thank me! At the price of £3.25, this is a real treat.

What is YOUR favourite Lush product? Is there anything you think I should try out? Leave a comment below and let me know!

Thanks for reading,
 

Post a Comment