My 18th Birthday!

published on Monday 18 August 2014



So as you might've figured out, I had a week off from blogging as finally my 18th birthday came around! (Nope, still dont feel any different I'm afraid.) As I said, I had a week off as lets just say I spent a few nights out clubbing....oops. 

Unfortunately, I dont have too many pictures from my birthday itself (except for terrible quality iPhone snaps), so thought I'd tell you about it instead

My birthday itself consisted at clubbing from 12am on the Wednesday 13th (I'm sneaky, I had this figured out!), along with an amazing buffet in the evening. I wish I brung my camera and had good quality pictures of the buffet, it was perfect and included delicious little M&S nibbles.

The day after my birthday I went to a spa with my Auntie, and oh my goodness - best experience ever. It was a hotel spa and it was just fabulous. Sauna, steam room, pool and more - so so amazing! After that we went for a facial, which was my first ever and wow. I need a facial everyday after that. Literally the best experience ever, resulting to me nearly falling asleep in the process. Decleor products were used which made the process even more relaxing from the gorgeous herbal scent of the products.

In terms of what I recieved, I just asked for money and that is what I got! (Along with a few novelty 18 gifts which I have to love.) With the money I recieved, I decided to upgrade my laptop. I previously had a Chromebook, which although I love, is quite limited so decided I needed to switch back to Windows and I'm so glad that I did! I finally have all of my editing software back so I'm considering making videos again. I stopped due to the fact my previous laptop broke (so unlike me, I'm always so careful but that time I was extremely unlucky), where I was able to edit and always be happy with my videos, but since my laptop broke before all my videos were kind of 'meh' to me. However, like I said I'm considering making videos again but thats not a promise!

That is all for this post, hope I gave you all an insight to my 18th birthday, it was fab!

Thanks for reading, 
       

4 comments

  1. Happy birthday! :D
    Great photographs.

    http://errorlovespi.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. it was my 18th birthday this month to! happy birthday glad you had a great birthday!

    http://oliviamulhearn.blogspot.co.uk x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, I hope you had a good birthday! Thank you. :)

    x

    ReplyDelete