Lily Flame Candles - Daisy Dip

published on Friday 1 August 2014


Lily Flame candles have been popular for years now, but to my dismay, I have only recently got my hands on one when seeing it for the first time in a little interior boutique in a seaside town I was visiting. With Daisy Dip being one of four of the scents the shop had, I decided to pick it up.

Smelling all four of the Lily Flame candles in the shop, I was close to caving and buying all four of them, but had to restrain myself and decided it was best to purchase one initially, try it out and then decide. 

Trying it out, I've decided I definitely want to purchase some more! I'm not really a candle person, this is the first ever candle I've bought for myself, but the Lily Flame candles have completely converted me! 

Daisy Dip specifically smells floral as you would expect - it is quite sweet but not overwhelming and a gorgeous fragrance for Spring/Summer as it is very uplifting and fills the whole room with a beautiful smell. 

If you want to try a Lily Flame candle (I'll most definitely be trying a whole lot more!), they're available from the official Lily Flame website, John Lewis Online, Debenhams Online (most likely in-store too), along with the a few boutiques out and about. 

Have you tried Lily Flame candles? What is your favourite scent? Leave a comment below and let me know!

Thank you for reading,
 
 

Post a Comment